The king is deceitful, the queen is wicked, and the bishop unholy. In every land it’s the same. Corrupted knights and power hungry pawns. It’s time for change. You've waited long enough. Be brave. Be daring. Be the last one standing.
Urja is fun, fast paced and challenging. This puzzling first person shooter will transport you into 12 beautiful worlds where you will try to strike the balance between stealth and tactical strategy to reach the top of our global leaderboards and take part in community competitions for real life prizes! The objective is simple; destroy all the entities as fast as you can. There are many different ways to approach each world and with intuitive AI every game will be different.
- Entities will attempt to stay alive by feeding on the energy found around them.
- Entities have the ability to discharge energy. This is typically used to temporarily stun their prey.
- Higher ranking entities can move faster and drain energy at greater distances.
- Entities can transfer themselves into the depleted shell of higher ranking entities and as a result become more powerful.
- The entities' appearance is inspired the the board game chess. The knight, Bishop, and Rook entities have unique abilities.
- The Knight has the ability to enable a shield to block incoming energy.
- The Rook's ability is to create temporary glass structures, which can be used to block. entrances/exits.
- The Bishops unique ability is the power to resurrect dead entities.
- General movement is carried out with the W, A, D, and S keys.
- Press the Q & E keys to peek around corners.
- Hold down the left mouse button to suck energy.
- Hold down and then release the right mouse button to discharge energy.
- Press the space bar to transfer to the depleted shell of a dead entity. The entity must be within close range.
- Press the Y key to invert the mouse Y axis.
- Hold down the Tab key to view yourself.
- Press the C key to cry for help.
- Keys 1-9 set the mouse sensitivity.
- Press the F key to activate your current entities unique ability.